Shea Butter Lotion Is Back


Yes the Shea Butter lotion is back again. So where has it been? Well I stopped making it for awhile. This has been one of all time favorite products and first recipe that I have created for Pegasus Soaps. It did well for a long time for those that are familiar with it then it just fizzled.  During that time that it was not available, my husband and I just used it for ourselves.  He suggested that I bring it back but I hesitated because of the lack of interest in the lotion. 

This Shea Butter lotion is the best lotion I have ever made a recipe for. It really does cut down on that itchy dry skin we all complain about during the Winter months.  I reformulate the recipe now to accommodate Summer dry skin for over exposure to the Summer heat. It is not a greasy lotion but it will quickly absorb into the skin when applied. My husband absolutely love this lotion. This works wonders for that tight dry skin feeling you get from the dry winter weather you feels and revitalize it leaving you ski feeling smooth and relieved. I will have samples available soon for those that have yet to try it. 

 Ingredients: Spring water, Aloe vera gel, refined Shea Butter, refine Cocoa butter, Emulsifying wax,Stearic acid,Almond oil,Safflower oil, vegetable glycerin, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol(Optiphen) preservative, fragrance. No color added.

Thanks for stopping by and next time you visit any of our online shops, why not pick yourself up a bottle of Shea Butter Lotion.

Pegasus Soaps
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method