Why You Do Or Don't Buy Handmade Soap





Soap has always been my main focus 

since the beginning and I love making 


soap but as of lately, most of my sales


 pretty go to my other items so I want 


to know why people buy or don't buy 


handmade soaps. 




Is it because..

A) handmade soaps are pretty and smell good

B) that is is better for your skin

C) You have skin allergies or skin conditions

D) You just don't buy handmade soap


E) handmade soaps are too expensive to buy

F) Other (please specify)

I would love to hear why you do or don't buy handmade soaps in the comments below. 

Thank you in advance.
Michelle
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!