Salves Are Coming Back This Fall

What have I been working on the past couple of days, well I have had many request to get my salves back so I am working on those. I will have Lemon Balm Salve,  Calendula Salve, Herbal and Lavender Salve. You will have a choice of either vegan with Carnauba Wax or with Beeswax.

I am also working on Shea and Goats Milk Body Wash. I use to have just the Goats Milk Body was available a couple of years ago but I will be adding Shea Butter to it.

I will also have other body washes available too. I am also working on a new recipe for our sugar scrubs so they will be back again soon as well.

Thanks for stopping by and you can find us on Facebook and like us for more updates, sales and coupons codes.

Thank you for stopping by
Michelle
www.pegasussoaps.com




1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!