Sunday, June 9, 2013

Newly Listed Item


 Bright bold handmade lipsticks are here!!
I finally decided to go for it and I did. I didn't plan on making these to sell but my mom thought it would be a good idea since she has been my guinea pig and helped me make up my mind as to whether I should go ahead and have these available for sale. I wanted to create my own colors for my own personal use as I never could find the right colors for my type of skin tone. It was either too light or too red or too pink and pink is not a good color for me. I like more natural colors like the Autumn a rich chocolate color, Bella's Kisses which is a strong warm color  and Bitter Sweet which is a lighter shade of the Autumn. The Wild Cat Red is cool smooth red color. The Fantasia is a hot firey red that I also love. If you looking for a more rosey color, I have the Rose Blossom which is a rose plum. It is a combination of pinks and plums. Some think it is more of a reddish color but I guess it all depends on how it looks on you.  It is a very nice color. Moonlight Sonata is a much lighter shade of pink mixed with a little bit of coral. All of these lovely shades have a matte glossy finish and will keep your lips looking smooth and soft.

Don't forget colors may vary slightly depending on your monitor settings so please take that into consideration.

I am very pleased at how these lip colors have turned out and I think you will love them. These will only be available at our Website and at our The Craft Star shops.

Again thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.
Michelle

No comments: