What's Coming This Summer?

Most of you may remember these soaps. These are my  Whipped Soaps. I am so excited to be making these soaps again. I really love how light and airy these soaps are.  This soap batch here is my Clean soap. One of my best sellers.  I really love making these but it takes time and patience as these are not made like your traditional cold process soaps and they take up to 6-8 weeks to cure but the outcome is just wonderful and the scents are bolder and the best part is that these soap are so light that they float in the water.

So I will be working on several batches starting this week. It really does take a lot of time and patience to make them and have been such a huge hit in the past.  Here are some of the Whipped Soaps I have created

This is my Monkey Farts Whipped Soap


Carrot Cake Streusel Whipped Soap


Check back soon as I will be posting my results soon!!!
Thanks for stopping by
Michelle :- ) 



UPDATE: May 22, 2013

I just finished a batch #1 of Huckleberry Harvest Whipped Soap
 It has been a long time and wasn't sure if I remember how to do it but I did and love the results

  
Batch #2 Mango Papaya will be in a couple of days
 :-)  
  

 UPDATED: MAY 25TH

New Mango Papaya

I love how this turned out. It smells amazing and so light and fluffy. This batch doesn't have that clean cut look as the first batch as I didn't let it sit longer before cutting it so the soap got stuck to the cutter when I tried to cut it.  It is best to use a wire cutter for this type of soap or it will not have a clean cut but my wire is not long enough for this type of mold so I had to use my long soap cutter that came with this mold to cut it but it still looks good.

I am not sure what will be next on the menu but I will keep you posted

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!











2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate