Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Soap Arrived

Rice Flower and Shea Oatmeal Soap

This is a very nice and lovely scented soap. One of my favorite scents that I had to make into a bar. If you are not familiar with Rice Flower and Shea here it was it is.... A softly scented rice flower blends beautifully with creamy shea butter. Yes it is a Bath and Body Works Duplicate. This will make a great Valentines Day Gift for your loved one or treat yourself. :-)

Available at all our online locations. Website, Etsy, Luulla and New location is The Craft Star 

Thanks for stopping by
Michelle

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I love the design on this soap and you picked the perfect colors for it! =)

Pegasus Soaps said...

Thank you! I am not very good at soap design but I did take a little time to think this one out a bit LOL.