Happy New Year!

Can you believe it is 2013! Where did the last year go? 2012 wasn't a bad year for me but it wasn't great either.  With my husband's car accident last month and some other issues that happened with me this year I have to say it wasn't a banner year but I am still here still kicking and I am thankful for that.

So I am back up and running again.  All my venues are no open and accepting orders.  You may find that some items are not available and that is because either I am redoing the photos, updating etc etc but if you can't find your favorite item, just email me. I have to retake a lot of the photos and update some of my listings.  USPS will be going up on their postage again so I have to upgrade a lot of listings for that as well.   I tried my best to do some work during my time off but it was so hard to even go near my computer. I needed a break so not much was done over the holidays.  I did get a bit lazy but lazy is good sometimes.  I am refreshed, relaxed and ready to go now.  I think some people need to do that as work is not everything! Yes it is important to pay those bills, I am not saying that, what I am saying is don't burn yourself out.  Some things can just wait for tomorrow ya know.

Ok so what do I have new for you this month? Oh I have a lot of new things coming this month.  I just posted these 2 great soaps for starters.  I will have more soaps available and more soap that I need to clear out to make room for more. I only put soaps on Clearance when I don't have many left in stock.

Upcoming soaps

Rice Flower and Shea
Bamboo Orange
Bay Rum
Wild Honeysuckle

Just to name a few and a few new products coming soon too but I will leave that as a surprise. I am still working on those as we speak but I know you will like them.  Some items I will no longer carry.



Dead Sea Mud Soap.
 That's right!  The last time I made this soap I used the cold process soap making method but this time I tried in in hot process and the scent is much bolder and stronger than with the cold process style.  The color is much richer and the lather is just fantastic.  I used a essential oil blend called Euphoria.





Bamboo Grapefruit Soap


 This is a unique scent unlike what I have had before.  I really like it.  It has a soft subtle scent that is not to heavy and not too light.  This would be great for those that are scent sensitive to strong fragrances.

Leave In Hair Detangler Spray!
 This is our new Leave in Detangler. This goes great with our line of  shampoos and conditioners. 

If you suffer with tangled hair like I do, then this is the product for you. The conditioning ingredients of this detangler form a protective layer over the cortex where the cuticle cells have broken away, which creates a protective layer or coating over these rough edges. The protective coating created with conditioner also seals in moisture and reduces static electricity


This detangler works by making the hair cuticles less prone to latch onto each other, which leaves hair tangled. I have really thick wavy hair and this works great on it. Gentle enough to use on kids. 


I remember back when I was a child sitting on the floor for hours with my mom or my sister trying to get the tangles out of my hair. It was a nightmare and especially if you have really thick hair. It was a nightmare getting my hair combed for school in the mornings. This is a wonderful product that I am sure you will enjoy using and the best part is you can pick and choose your favorite scent.  I have always allowed my customers to customize their products instead of having to choose what is only available.  

So where can you purchase these? You can go to our Etsy Shop, Website and Luulla Shop

Our Luulla Shop is fairly new but I think the website has a lot of potential.  You don't need an account to purchase from site which I really like.  So if you are interested in purchase there you don't need to sign up to purchase. :-)

Oh one more thing, if you signed up for our newsletter, keep an eye out for sales this month. As soon as I get items up and posted I will be running a sales so keep an eye out for that. If you don't subscribe to our newsletter there is a link to the right to sign up. Don't worry I don't send a lot of newsletter out so you don't have to worry about overloading your email with nonsense email. I usually send like maybe one a month but no more than 2 if that.

It was a pleasure serving you in 2012 with wonderful products and look forward to serving you again in 2013

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year
Michelle

1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!