Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Well it is that time of the year again. I have been a very busy bee. I have been crazy busy since my last post and that was last month so you can imagine.  First I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and  prosperous New Year.  I have had the pleasure of servicing some wonderful people throughout 2012 and Pegasus Soaps wouldn't be where we are today without you.  Thank you for allowing me to provide you with my products and I hope that you continue to come back and purchase again in the New Year.


Our Christmas shipping deadline is fast approaching and I hope there are no last procrastinators. I know as I am one of them. Our Christmas deadline to get your orders in is December 15th. We need at least 3 days to process your order and get them out by December 20th so this is why we need your orders in by this date, otherwise we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive in time for Christmas gift giving.

We will be having some new items in the new year, some photo changes on some of our products to our new labels, new soaps and so much more so I need this time to regroup and get my supplies up to date. 

As a reminder, all of our venues will be closed for the holidays to spend time with family and getting supplies up to date for the new year. I am always available through emails and Etsy convos so it you need to contact me, I will be available.

We will be closed from December 22-January 1 and will reopen on January 2, 2013

Our website will be available but any orders placed at our website during this time will not be processed til January 2, 2013

Happy Holidays and see you in the New Year
Michelle
Post a Comment