Translate

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cleaning Out Inventory

Well it is that time of the year where I need to move out inventory for the upcoming holiday season.  I made two new batches of soap and I need the room for 3 more batches that I will be making in the next few days so I need to move out some of my soaps that have only a few left in stock.  Here your chance to get some of these wonderful soaps or I will use them up! :-)

Pink Lemonade Scrub soap. I only have a few left of these in stock. Lovely soap and has a wonderful scent. This is a nice size bar weighing in at about 4.8-5.0 oz.




 Tropical Spice a unique blend of Lime, Clove Bud Madagascar, Cinnamon Leaf, Pepper Black, & Nutmeg. It has a added ground cloves for a nice soothing scrub. Great for men  and women. 


Last but not least, Love Spell.  Love Spell has  a fruity sweet notes of Italian Bergamot, White Lady Peach and Strawberry mixed with middle notes of Apple Blossom, African Tamarind and a touch of Damask Rose. A B&BW duplicate fragrance. We only have a few of these left in stock so grab them while they are still available.





All of these soaps are available at our website, Etsy and Luulla shop. Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
Pegasus Soaps
Post a Comment