Question Of The Day


What's the nicest thing a stranger has done for or said to you?

I posted this question on my Plurk.com account.  I have some wonderful wonderful friends there that I chat with all the time and I posted this question on there and got some very interesting answers back. Just when you think there aren't any nice people anymore, then you hear all these lovely things that people have done or said to you was just touching. So touching that I decided to post it here to see what you guys would post.

I would really love to hear others answers to this question. This could be recent or in the past. Please feel free to leave a comment if you like. Not only for me to see but for others to see too. :-)

Thanks
Michelle
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate