Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Soaps Arriving

Yes I have been a busy bee making new soaps for the Summer. I have a few curing now and a couple that are ready to be listed.  One favorite is returning and a few new one that I am sure you will love. I stop by any of our selling venues to see what soap we have on Clearance. We need to move those out so I can have more room as I will be making more soaps this week so I need the space. The soaps that are on clearance because there only a few bars left in stock and I need to move them out so nothing wrong with them just have a limited stock.

So what is new? Well first up since I will be listing this soap today is the Mint Chocolate Chip. Oh man does this smell really good. My entire house smelled like Mint Chocolate chip. I had a lot of customers purchasing the Mint Chocolate mini bath bombs and got many requests to make this in a soap so here it is.


New Cucumber Melon Soap



I have been getting some request for glycerin soaps. I don't normally make glycerin soaps but I do have a few nice swirl soaps available now for those that like glycerin soap. These soaps are made with SLS free glycerin base and are top quality bases. You will receive 2 of these beautiful soap with your order.

Hunny Bunny Swirl Glycerin Soap

Green Apple Swirl Glycerin Soap

Sugared Cranberries Swirly Glycerin Soap

As some of you may know, I am no longer at Artfire. My account will expire at the end of the month. I am not located at Luulla.com which is a fabulous website as an alternative to Artfire.  here is a quick link to my shop there http://pegasussoaps.luulla.com.

You can also find me as usual at our Etsy Shop or at our Website. These are the only venues we will be working on keeping as for now. I just can't manage anymore venues at this time.  

Also we will have other cold process and hot process soaps available soon too

Summer Sweet Grass
Charcoal Soap
Secret Garden
Bamboo Soap

Thank you for stopping by
Michelle



Post a Comment