Something New !

Well over the years I have had several banners in my Etsy shop and my Artfire shop. I am never satisfied with my banners for some reason and I guess I am looking for that something but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Well I was roaming through the Artfire forums and ran across a studio called Bannerama. Such a cute name so I went to check out their studio. Here are a couple samples of her work.





They make fantastic banners for Artfire studios. They also can customize a banner for you if you don't see anything you like. I wanted to go with something completely different that no one has so I wanted to customize it. Well I got in contact with the studio and asked if they can customize a banner specifically to my studio. Billie (who is the owner of the studio) got in contact with me immediately and began working with me. I have to give it to her, she was so patient with me as I just couldn't make up my mind on what I want. She gave me a lot of options, talked with me as to what I am looking for and went from there. I allowed her to take her time and there was no rush for it and she came back with this awesome banner for me that fits the look and feel of my studio.

My new banner/logo for my studio. I love it! The only thing I changed slightly was the brown color but overall this was her work of art. My custom work came with a avatar and a few other extras. Just what I was looking for. She does fantastic work and I couldn't be more happier with the results. Did I mention I was her 100th customer!!! So please give a shout out to Bannerama at Artfire and check out some of her lovely banner work and don't forget if you don't see what you are looking for, check out her custom listings for customized banners. So worth it!

Thanks for stopping by
Michelle
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!