Translate

Monday, September 19, 2011

My New Cards

I recently purchased these lovey cards from a dear friend of mine in the UK. She has the most fabulous cards in her shop. I have been buying from Victoria of Butterfly-crafts for quite some time and although she is far away, I really enjoy receiving her handmade cards.

Let me tell you, the photos don't do the cards justice. They are well made and the colors are bright and bold. I highly recommend stopping by her shop on Artfire. She has a lovely variety of cards and other gifts to choose from.

Herbal Tea Bag, Pink Tea Cup




Purple Rose Happy Birthday Floral Card and Bookmark



I just love both of my cards and I am sure if you purchase a handmade card from Butterfly-crafts, you will too.

Don't see what you like? Email her, she will be more than glad to work with you on a special customized order. She made a special Father's Day card for me once and I loved it. She also has holiday cards for just about every holiday, Get your order in for Christmas cards if you like custom made Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle
Post a Comment