Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Featured Item for Wednesday



Check out our Air and Linen Sprays. Scented in a variety of scents. If you don't see your favorite scent, please send me a email and I can make it in your favorite scent. No problem.

You can use this air freshener to refresh any room, closet, car, office or even the bathroom. I use it for my bathroom and in my car. It keeps my car smelling nice for days. My brother drives a truck for a living and can surely stink up his truck and he uses these to keep it nice and fresh. A couple of pumps goes a long way.

Try it on your bed & bath linens, carpets, pets beds, mattress, pillows, coats, sweaters. Biodegradable, environmentally safe & vegan friendly.

Available online at our website and at our Artfire studio

Thank you for stopping by
~Michelle
Post a Comment