Friday Featured Item from Pegasus Soaps

Yes it is me, I know I haven't been around in awhile but I have been very busy retaking photos and updating some of my labels. This will be the last update I do on my labels. It is a very time consuming. I am never satisfied with the way the look at times and always feel they can look better. Well I am gonna stick with these for awhile because after all its not the label that makes the product great, its the product itself that makes it great. *wink wink*




Ok I would like to introduce to you this awesome Pomegranate & Berries Sugar Scrub.

Check out whats in it: Pure Cane sugar, almond oil, fractionated coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, aloe vera gel, vitamin E, poppy seeds, strawberry seeds, bontanical extracts blend of (Sunflower Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sunflower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Carrageenan Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract), mica color, and fragrance.

Now that is some good stuff. This is completely handmade by myself and it has been a big hit so far with my customers.




Monkey Farts has been one of my most asked about soaps. Very hard to keep it in stock. Monkey Farts is one of those names you just can't get out of your head. Yes at times I thought about changing the name but how can you forget Monkey Fats.

Back by popular demand just in time for Spring. This is one of my most popular soaps. If you aren't familiar with Monkey Farts then you are in for a little treat. Ok so what is Monkey Farts? A Spring and Summer time a blend of top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note. It is definitely a all time favorite of mine and hopefully yours too.




This is one of my new labels for our Facial Toners and Cleanser bottles. Same theme just slightly different. I am very happy with it.


I have some really nice soaps ready to be listed that I know you will enjoy for the Spring and Summer months. So please check out our low low clearance prices on some of our soaps that we much clear out. We are seriously overstock and our loss is your gain. I wish I can use them all up myself but unfortunately the two of us can't possibly use up that many bars of soaps on our own. LOL So stop on over to either our Etsy shop or our Artfire shop and click on CLEARANCE. I am sure there is something there for everyone, even for those that prefer unscented soaps.

Thanks for stopping by and I will continue to update you on new items.

Michelle
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method