Never Enough Time



I know you have heard and have said that many times. There never seems to be enough time to do everything. Why is that? is it because we try to cramp so much of what we have to do in one day? Why can't some things just wait? Like most of us women, we always seem to want to do it all. Manage the kids, manage the kids extra curricular activities, be a wife, manage the home, have a job outside the home, have a small home business, and the list goes on and on. Why can't we just want time to ourselves? Why do we feel guilty for wanting to take time to do what you want to do? I don't know, maybe that is just the way we were made. Always thinking of taking care of others and not ourselves. Although my son is grown and out of the house, he is always on my mind. A mothers worrying never stops once he leaves the nest. You always wonder if he keeping himself healthy, eating ok and so forth.

I think us women really need to sometimes just stop and put things on hold. Some things can really be left for another day. Find time to just be with yourself, even if it just to sit and knit for an hour or read a good book on a Sunday evening, watch a good movie, go have lunch with a friend or even by yourself if you have to. But we put so much pressure on ourselves to be this SUPER woman because we just don't want to disappoint everyone. Am I right or am I right?

I have gone to the dark side and don't ever want to go back. I was up all hours of the night, working thinking and constantly trying to cramp everything into one day and not once did I ever say, "this can wait til tomorrow" and then when I wasn't able to get things done in that 24 hour period, I would feel disappointed because I would keep telling myself " I could have done that". This is what I called being completely stressed out. Wondering, over thinking everything, trying to do everything and I just can't. I just can't do it all and I am not Super woman. Once I realized that I can feel the pressure slowly being taken off me. Us women are too hard on ourselves.

I know things are tough for a lot of people but please take some time to enjoy you for a change.

~Michelle
7 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!