If I Were.....

If I were a month I’d be September
If I were a day I’d be Sunday
If I were a time of day I’d be the evening.
If I were a planet I’d be Venus
If I were a sea animal I’d be a Dolphine
If I were a direction I’d be UP
If I were a piece of furniture a recliner
If I were a liquid I’d be coffee
If I were a gem stone I’d be an Sapphire
If I were a tree I’d be a apple tree

If I were a tool I’d be a Screw driver
If I were a flower I’d be Tulip

If I were an element of weather I’d be The Sun
If I were a musical instrument I’d be a Violin
If I were a color I’d be Blue

If I were an emotion I’d be Happy

If I were a fruit I’d be a Peach
If I were a sound I’d be a "crreeek"
If I were an element I’d be Water

If I were a car I’d be a MUSTANG

If I were a food I’d be Chinese Food
If I were a place I’d be Island
If I were a material I’d be Suede
If I were a taste I’d be sweet

If I were a scent I’d be Sweet

If I were a body part I’d be Feet
If I were a facial expression I’d be a Smirk
If I were a song I’d be a Dance Song

If I were a bird I’d be a Blue Jay

If I were a gift I’d be a something special
If I were a street I’d be a quiet road

If I were a city I’d be no where around
If I were a door I’d be closed

If I were a pair of shoes I’d be a pair of medium size heels

Inspired by Scarlett Impressions blog
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!