What's New

I have been working on these two items for the past 2 months. Mainly trying to decide whether they were 1. good enough to sell and 2. Trying to create the right recipe that will work. So I have been procrastinating to say the least.

I have been working on a really good sugar scrub. Something that would be good for really dry skin. I wanted to go with something more organic and natural so I went with a organic sugar and organic honey. Those two combinations go very well.



Bit of Honey Organic Sugar Scrub.

Honey's natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun's rays. It supports the skin's ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and supple. I used organic sugar, organic honey, almond oil, sunflower oil, apricot seeds, Shea & Aloe butter. A touch of Honey fragrance oils makes this smell really good. I am very pleased with it and I hope my customers enjoy using this scrub



Foot cream. Who doesn't like a good soothing foot cream especially during the winter months. But you can't just take my word for it. My husband inspired me to make this. He has been asking for something for his really rough dry cracking feet. (sorry hunny) but he does have really bad feet during the winter months. I have been so busy and never got around to making the foot cream so I finally came up with something that I think he will like.



Fresh Mint Foot Cream

This cream was made with part of my lotion and I added Mango butter and aloe butter to the mixture. While it was still warm, I whipped the cream to a nice fluffy texture. This way you don't have to use so much of it because of the fluffy texture. A little is all you need and will last a long time. For a menthol cooling feeling I added a little bit of menthol crystals and Peppermint Essential oils. You can best believe that this will be the right foot cream for you. There is no greasy feeling. The more you rub into your feet the more the cream will be absorbed into your skin. Your feel will love you for it. I recommend using this after a shower at night. Rub the foot cream on your feet and in between your toes and put a pair of socks on during the night. When you wake up, your feet will feel soft, and look like a million bucks. Try this a least twice a week or more if necessary and your feet will begin to repair itself.



These two items are available at our Etsy shop, our new Zibbet shop soon, and our Artfire studio.

Thanks again for stopping by
~Michelle
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method