Do Scents Sell?

I guess that depends on who you ask. Fragrance oil vs Essential oils. I use both. Why? because there is a demand for fragrance oil more so than essential oil. There are just so many different types of fragrance oils on the market that you just can't get in essential oils. Ok so you are asking what is the difference between the two? Fragrance oils are the most popular because they are duplicate scents. They are man made. In my opinion, most scents that have a floral scent are the fragrance oils that most people seem to have a sensitivity with.

Essential oils derive from the their actual source such as plants, flowers and fruit. You can find natural essential oils in Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Peppermint etc which has a very powerful and invigorating scent. Essential oils are actually oils in their purest forms and they are extremely concentrated. You do not need to use a lot of essential oil in order to get the effect that you want.


Essential oils are very expensive and although I do provide and use them in my bath and body products, I don't use them that often. Most of my customer want their lotions and soaps to be scented in the favorite scent which you can not get in essential oils although essential oils are natural compared to synthetic fragrance oils. All of my fragrance oils are skin safe to use.


So in closing do scents sell and the answer is yes they do. That is why we make sure that we provide the best quality fragrance oils and Essential oils. Although buying essential oils very expensive, will will have some all natural soaps with no natural colors and essential oils coming up soon. I also try to do my best to make sure that my soaps and my bath and body product have the best smelling scents you can find.

~Michelle
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method