This Weeks Sale

Soy Wax Melts

These are our latest item on sale this week. Buy 1 get the second 1 for 1/2 off. I love burning these during the cool Fall months. I have a variety of scents appropriate to the Fall. Our latest that has been added is Pumpkin Vanilla. One of my all time favorite Fall scents. I have so many fragrance that I couldn't possibly add them all so if you don't see you favorite, please drop me a line and I will check to see if I have your favorite scent. I was burning the Cinnamon Crunch last night and my house filled with cinnamon that I can just taste it.

Here are some of my favorites:

Pumpkin Vanilla
Cinnamon Crunch
Toasted Hazelnut
Vanilla Walnut
Buttercream
Cinnamon Toasted Almond
Roasted Almonds
Maple Cinnamon Twist

Sample of a Tea Light Burners




Sample of a Electric Tart Burner


Stop on by and take advantage of this great offer all week long. Soy melts are easy to use. All you need is a tart warmer (Electric or you can use the tea light burners) break off 1 or 2 melts and add it to the top of the warmer and allow the tart to melt. It leaves your entire house smelling really good. Great when you want to sit down and relax for the night. Stop by our Artfire shop to get your Scented Soy Wax Melts today. To receive your discount off on the second tart, it is best to request a final total and a Invoice will be sent to you with from Paypal or we will just refund you back the discount off the second item.

Have a great week.
~Michelle

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate