Labor Day Weekend Sale Plus New Items




Well the summer is supposedly official over during the Labor Day weekend. I have to say I am not sorry to see it go. I am not a fan of the summer and I am so looking forward to the nice cool crisp Fall weather. I love the color changes of the tress and the Fall spirit of drinking warm cider, candy apples, spiced wafers and hot chocolate and Halloween.

This Labor Day weekend, we will have all of our items 15% off now til Monday September 7th. Come by and take advantage of this sale before it is over. Plus if you spend 50.00 or more, get free shipping. Thats right you heard me right. Ok so now you need the discount codes for these savings. Easy peasy just type in "labor09" to take 15% off every item and "freeshipping" to receive free shipping on items 50.00 or more. You can use one or the other but not both. Free shipping of 50.00 or more extends past Labor day so this code can be used anytime. Items must be 50.00 or more excluding the shipping cost. And of course any over payment in shipping cost will be refunded if over $1.10

Now for the really good stuff. New items. I just listed some really great items at Artfire. My Etsy shop will be back maybe after Labor Day. I am still debating whether I should reopen my Etsy shop or not but if I do, it will be right after Labor Day.

Olive Asian Goats Milk Soap



This soap has to be one of my favorite of all my soaps. This soap was made with the best Goats Milk and Olive Oil soap base. This is a really large bars so it will last a long time. I am in love with this scent. Olive Asian Tapenade is a A luxury Mediterranean spa fragrance that is pure harmony. A blend of Asian fruit, sweet olives, and Japanese florals with hints of Eastern spices. This is a must have soap. A must to try. I am so in love with this fragrance that I had to make this soap from it. I only really made this soap for myself but my husband thought everyone would like the scent and the lather from this soap so I thought I would list it and see.

Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Bath Melts



These have been one of my all time favorite items in the Fall and Winter weather months. They have made their return and I hope these bath melts find their way to your home. These bath melts are made with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Almond oil, goats milk, baking soda and citric acid. You place them in a warm or hot bath and they will begin to fizz when they react to the water. Just sit back and relax.

Natures Jelly



This is a great alternative to Vaseline. This is our very own Natures Jelly. Very similar to Vaseline but without petroleum. Who wants to have petroleum on their skin to clog up their pores. Petroleum jelly in my opinion sits on top of the skin where our jelly penetrates the skin and quickly absorbs without leaving that tacky sticky feeling. Great for babies and kids too. Available unscented or scented with your favorite fragrance.

Scented Lotion Bars



What are lotion bars? Simple, just lotion without water. These lotion bar do not contain water and easy to apply to the skin. Great for traveling and for the kids and baby to use. Simply just twist from the bottom, apply anywhere you feel it is needed and pop the cap back on and you are on your way. Very convenient to have around. I use this on my face at night before bedtime and my face is really soft in the morning. It can also be applied to your feet at night. Apply it, rub in, wear some socks to bed and wake up with really soft feet. A must have for the upcoming cool dry weather season.

Last but not least, Whipped Body Butter





This body butter is made from scratch. This is our first time having it in a 2 oz size jar. We did not add any cornstarch to this body butter. Some may not like that oil affect it has when applied so some sellers add cornstarch. I chose not to add it because after all it is made out of butters. It is suppose to melt on skin contact. The best part about using this butter, is that it quickly absorbs into your skin so it does not leave you skin feeling greasy. This Whipped Body Butter is available unscented or scented with your favorite fragrance. It is also available in a 4 oz jar.

Stop on by and take a look at all the wonderful new items we have in stock for the upcoming Fall and Winter seasons. Subscribe to our newsletter so you can be the first to get all the discount codes and special offers just for our newsletter customers. Don't worry we only send out a minimum of 1 newsletter a month so you don't have to worry about constant emails from us.

Thanks for stopping by
Michelle

Artfire
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate