New Soap!

Thats right New soap has arrived. Well it has been around for awhile I am just getting around to listing it. I actually forgot it was sitting in my closet curing for like the past 2 months so it is definitely ready. What is it?

Pure Cocoa Butter Soap




This is soap is made with a whole lot of unrefined cocoa butter. It has a light not too heavy cocoa butter scent. No color, no preservatives just pure cocoa butter soap. The lather is soft and rich and I am sure you will be pleased with it as much as I am :-)

You can find this soap listed at:

Our Etsy Shop
Our Website
Our New Bonanzle Booth

Thanks for stopping by

~Michelle
6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!