25 Things About Me



Ok I haven't been posting much lately. I just don't want to start a post and it doesn't peak your interest. So I thought mmm what should I blog about that may be interesting. Many of my customer and other readers don't know much about me so I thought I would tell you guys 25 thing about me. Bare with me, this has taken me some time to get straight. These are not in any orders.

1. I'm 5'4 Yes I am a shorty

2. I come from a biracial background

3. I am originally from South Jersey

4. I have a twin brother name Mike that I am very close to

5. I have another brother who I am not close to at all

6. I have half sister that I use to be close to but wants no part of my life.

7. I am not very close to my father who I barely knew most of my life who lives in NJ.

8. I have been married for the past 3 yrs to a loving and supportive man that I can't imagine my life without. He keeps me grounded and makes me laugh everyday.

9. I got married for the first time when I was 39. Yeah I know. LOL

10. I have a 23yr old son that is the reason I am who I am today. He also has a learning disability that he struggles with everyday of his life but he is living his life to the fullest.

11. I enjoy movies, such as action adventure and thrillers. I hate sappy movies or romantic comedies. I save those for DVD. When I go to the movies I want to be WOW"d with special effects and CGI :-)

12. One of my all time Favorite Movie is The Matrix and The Mummy Series. My husband knows how much I love the Mummy movies. A lot of People don't get The Matrix or don't like it but I love all three of the trilogies. Another favorite of mine is The Fifth Element with Bruce Willis. Also the first Pirates of the Caribbean. The second was great but the third was a disaster.

13. How did I come up with the Name Pegasus for my business. As a kid I saw a poster of a white Pegasus. I instantly fell in love. I always thought that when it was time for me to die that God will send down this beautiful white winged horse and take me to heaven. Yeah it was just a fantasy. As a adult I use to collection Pegasus figurines. Some people think that my name is a bit odd for my business but it is something that I adore. So when you use my soaps and bath products, they will feel like taking you to Heaven :-)

14. Love thriller novels and action novels such as Dean Koontz and James Patterson.

15. I have no friends except on friend that I met several years ago online and we have managed a online friendship for year so I guess you can say she is my only friend. WE have visit with each other over the years so I can say she is my only TRUE Friend.

16. I have a adorable cat name Cali. My husband bought her for me about 3 months after my Persian Cat Misty passed away. She is like my child and very spoiled.

17. I am very close to my mother. Although she drives me crazy at times but we talk just about every day. Sometimes I wonder if she really supports my business or not I can never tell but we do talk a lot.

18. I never plucked my eyebrows. LOL Well lets just say I have on maybe one or two occasions and its something I feel I don't like to do. I have thick eyebrows and they grow back to fast for me to keep up with all the time so I just keep them trimmed so I don't get a unibrow. LOL. Some women I tell this find this so hard to believe that I don't do it but I don't fuss over how my eyebrows look on a daily basis like most women do. Its just me.

19. Soap making is something I started out as a hobby but turned into a passion of mine. I really really love what I do. Even if no one else likes my products or don't care for them. I will always make bath and body products. But I have very loyal customers and I hope they will always enjoy what I make.

20. I am very impatient and I hate stupid ignorant people. More like ignorant racist people that just don't know any better. I just feel sorry for them.

21. I love to absorb knowledge and read a lot. If I don't know it, I will find out about it. I use to hate history as a kid in HS but now I love it. I love anything that has to do with Ancient Egypt

22. I like making people laugh. I am kind of sarcasic but in a funny way.

23. I am a very quiet and private person. I don't like people in to my business and I keep to myself most of the time.

24. I wish my family was much closer than we are. I don't really know my husband's family much because of the language barrier. Most of his mother's family do not speak English so it is hard for me to get to know them.

25. I hate driving! One of my pet peeves is driving. I don't consider myself a great driver but I guess I hate it is because what others do on the road that annoys me, especially people that talk on their cell phones when driving. GRRRRR.



There you have it. Some things you many not know about me but I tried to sum it up in to 25 things.

Want to share 25 things about yourself. Send me a link. :-)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog

~Michelle out
5 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method