New Items for December

I finally got these items listed. I have been procrastinating lately. I am guessing its because of the holidays an not really been into listing much lately. But now that we got one of the holidays over and done with, I was able to get a couple of listing listed on Etsy and soon on the website.

New to my line of Back To Basic Editions is Orange Patchouli. What is Back to Basic Line? Just as it sounds, just basic soap, no fancy dancy colors or fruity girly fragrance but simple soap that everyone can use including men. I made this line of soaps so that men will enjoy using my soaps as well. If most men are like my husband, they will not like using soaps that look to girly with all those fancy swirls and designs and fruity scents. My husband won't use it. So I decided to just make a line of soaps that are just simple soaps. This orange patchouli would be great for the whole family to use.

This is one of our new soaps just recently listed. Pumpkin Pie Spice. I love the smell of pumpkin and after using this soap, I didn't want to get out of the shower thats how great it smells. But not only does it smell terrific, it has a great lather and will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

This cute little Ramie Soap Bag is ideal to keep messy wet soap bars in their place. Natural Ramie fibers make it washable as well as durable. Nice gift idea paired with any of our line of soaps. Natural. Each bag as a wooden ball on each end of the drawstring.

Thanks for stopping by Etsy Shop Our Website

~Michelle
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method