Translate

Monday, November 10, 2008

I WAS JUST TAGGED!

WOW I have been tagged by so many cool bloggers. I am so flattered. Ok here are the rules..

THE RULES:*** Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.*** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.*** Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok here we go 7 facts about myself and don't go to sleep, I am pretty boring!

1. Ok I so love my husband Ray and I have a 23yrs old son
2. I love cats especially my cute Birman Cat name Cali. She is on my blog on the right side down a bit.
3. I love playing video games with my husband.
4. I love Chinese food. Yes I am so addicted to Chinese.
5. My Dream vacation, hopefully sometime soon, is to visit Italy. Oh how I want to go there.
6. I do volunteer my time teaching Adult reading class in the community.
7. I want to someday have my products in specialty shops and other stores and branch out into having my own shop sometime in the future.

Ok thats it.

These are blogs that I follow and this was hard to decide since I follow a lot of blogs but here are my blogs that I am tagging.

1. Art Garden
2. Licia Pots
3. AZ Jewelry
4. Knit Nicole Knit
5. Tammy's Treasure Chest
6. KnotArt
7. Kala Pohl Studio

~Michelle
Post a Comment