Translate

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Customer Service


Why is it so important to have good customer service? To have repeat customers and to have those current customers spread the word to others as to how well you handled their service. In the past weeks I have made some purchases on various selling places. Some were good and some were just not good at all. I am not suggesting in anyway that a seller or business owner kiss the customers butt and I don't believe that customers are always right. Well I have had a few orders that I am still waiting for with no contact at all from the person(s) I have bought from.

As a buyer, I should not be brushed aside because you are too busy to answer emails, think my question is frivolous and a waste of time, or you just don't want to answer. Every potential customer will evaluate you on your customers service and whether to spread the word around about your business.

What I am trying to get at is to give your customers more than what is expected and to handle each customer as if it was you making the purchase. Customer service is key to a successful business. Don't take your customers for granted. If you have too much to handle and too busy to answer you customers emails within a reasonable amount of time, then you shouldn't be in business.

Ok rant is over!
~Michelle
Post a Comment