BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.....

I know times are tough for people these days with the cost of food, fuel and other major expenses it hard to keep up and I hear so many of my friends and people I know complaining all the time. People are losing hope these trying times but be thankful. There is ALWAYS someone else doing a lot worse than you are. This is for all the folks that are complaining about their day to day life.

I am Thankful:

FOR THE HUSBAND
WHO IS ON THE SOFA BEING A COUCH POTATO, AND VIDEO GAME JUNKY,
BECAUSE HE IS HOME WITH ME AND NOT OUT AT THE BARS OR STRIP JOINT WITH IS FRIENDS.

FOR THE TAXES I PAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM EMPLOYED

FOR THE CLOTHES THAT FIT A LITTLE TOO SNUG
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT.

FOR MY SHADOW THAT WATCHES ME WALK
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM OUT IN THE SUNSHINE

FOR A LAWN THAT NEEDS MOWING, WINDOWS THAT NEED CLEANING, AND GUTTERS THAT NEED FIXING BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A HOME

FOR ALL THE COMPLAINING
I HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE IT MEANS WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

FOR THE PARKING SPOT I FIND AT THE FAR END OF THE PARKING LOT
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM CAPABLE OF WALKING AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH TRANSPORTATION .

FOR MY HUGE HEATING BILL BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM WARM.

FOR THE LADY BEHIND ME IN CHURCH
WHO SINGS OFF KEY BECAUSE IT MEANS I CAN HEAR AND I AM ABLE TO ATTEND

FOR THE PILE OF LAUNDRY AND IRONING BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR.

FOR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT IRRITATES ME ALL THE TIME BUT GLAD THAT I HAVE A FAMILY.

FOR WEARINESS AND ACHING MUSCLES AT THE END OF THE DAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE BEEN CAPABLE OF WORKING HARD.

FOR THE ALARM THAT GOES OFF IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM ALIVE AND ABLE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY


3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method