We Will Be Back Soon!

We will be back up and running again as soon as possible. So what will be new? New soaps, shampoos, conditioners, whipped sugar scrubs that I have been working on and much more. I am currently low on supplies so I need to take a week to order more from my suppliers. The move has made everything so disorganized and I need to organize my supplies to for the reopening. I can't wait to get started again. I did manage to make some new soaps during my time off and they are waiting and ready to be listed. I will keep you up to date as to when I will be ready to open. I am hoping for by the end of next week into July 14th depending on when my supplies arrive.

~Michelle
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate