New Choices for Deodorants


I have been selling my naturally made deodorants now since the beginning of Sept 07 and they have done very well. Because of the natural ingredients in the deodorants, they have done very well for some and not so well for others so they have been a hit or miss. Some really like the natural ingredients in the deodorants as for some they don't work that great. Some of my customers have preferred to use fragrance oils as a scent as others have chosen essential oils which in my opinion are more effective than the body safe fragrance oils. So I have said before that they work wonders for some customers and are very pleased with this type of deodorants. I have specified before that not EVERYONE will have the same body chemistry for these deodorants. It is the same with store bought deodorants. I noticed that I have tried many over the counter deodorants and have always come back to using Secret. I myself started to use these deodorants and have worked very well for me in cutting odor but not sweatness. I use baking soda in these to cut back on the odor and essential oils for bacteria fighting.

Our natural deodorants base was made specifically for people who have had problems using commercial deodorants due to skin reactions, or those of whom normal deodorants just stop working half way into the day.

I now have available new Vegetable Protein deodorants. I want my customers to have the option of using one or the other. I do have small sampler deodorant sizes in my shop so customers can have the choice to try either or. What is vegetable protein deodorants? Well these deodorants has a vegetable protein that converts the enzymes of odor into a simple salt.

A vegetable protein neutralizes the enzymes that causes odor to a simple salt. Free of aluminum or bacteriacides that have been a concern with long term use. This vegetable based deodorant is both effective and an alternative to those commercial products.

So I will have both the Natural based deodorants still available for customers that have had no problems using the natural based deodorants which contain the following ingredients:

Coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, cocoabutter, arrowroot powder, baking soda, vitamin E and essential oils.

And well also carry the vegetable based protein deodorants which contain the following ingredients:

Propylene Glycol, De-Ionized Water, Sodium Stearate, Vegetable Protein, PEG-200/Hydroginated Castor Oil, Isosteareth-2, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-100 Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Aloe Barbadensis ( Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, EDTA

Preservatives: Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate @ 0.3%

PLEASE NOTE: The Vegetable Protein deodorants has Salicylic Acid which is asprin. If you are allergic to asprin, please do not use or it will cause a rash.

Thanks for stopping by
~Michelle
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method