Translate

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Featured Etsy Seller

New featured seller for the week. Up and coming Etsy shop called Precious Memories This seller has only been on Etsy for a short while and wanted to give this shop some much needed attention. Great products and such a lovely person.

Here are a few samples of what Precious Memories have to offer:

This SAMPLE set is shown on regular card stock. Your invitations, rsvp, and thank you cards will be printed on luxe (textured, expensive) cream, white, or beige paper. This paper is made of 25% cotton. Pieces are then accented with coordinating brown/teal/beige ribbon and backed with heavy brown (or your color of choice) cardstock. All invitations also come with matching envelopes.


These elegant greeting cards can be perfect for any occasion or even just to say hello.

Dark purple background, Floral designed paper, and an beautiful off white ribbon. These card are the standard A2 size and are ready for you to personalize the insides!

This is a pack of 4 custom cards, each comes with it's own envelope.


This is a set of ten flat cards. These cards can be used for any occasion, or even just a note to say hello! They come with envelopes and measure aprox. 5x7.

They are hand stamped on off white card stock and backed with heavy navy blue card stock.


A personal message from Precious Memories:

My name is Andrea and I am currently a student, majoring in Exercise Science and Psychology. But when I put my schoolwork to the side, crafting is my passion! My mom is my inspiration. She has taught me everything I know about crafting. I started scrapbooking about 6 years ago, making scrapbooks for myself and as presents for my closest friends. I heard about Etsy through a friend and I immediately saw it as a turning point for my scrapbooking. I loved the idea that I could turn my hobbie into a business.

Soon after I got started on etsy, I began making handmade greeting cards and invitaions. Now I cannot get enough of etsy and of crafting. Every spare minute, I find myself thinking of new and unique creations! I love what I do and I especially love custom orders. I love sending cards to my family and friends and I know everyone loves to recieve mail!

Precious Memories is my way of sharing my paper skills with the world. I hope that everyone enjoys my work, as I put all of my heart and soul into it.

If you mention Michelle's (Pegasus Handmade Soaps) blog in a convo to me, I will give you 10% of ANY item in my shop. Just make sure to send me a message before you purchase an item!

store: http://andrea02.etsy.com

I also have a blog: http://preciousmemories02.blogspot.com

Please take some time and visit this lovely shop. I wish them much success in the future.

>>>> Photos and descriptions courtesy of Precious Memories

Post a Comment