Etsy On Martha Stewart

Well if you haven't heard of Etsy, you should by now. The founder of Etsy Rob was on Martha Stewart showcase some of Ety's finest Sellers. This is a great boost for Etsy since there are so many people that still don't know about this marketplace. I still run into people and I tell them I have a shop here and they say "what is Etsy?" Even some of my family members never heard of Etsy.

And of course I have to mention my lovely Etsy shop of handmade soaps and goodies too. Gosh I sure would have loved to have my products feature LOL.

Rob was on Etsy February 29th, 2008 to showcase items from Etsy sellers. Did you miss it? Here is a clip of the segment of the show.

http://mothtoflame.com/video_ms.html

courtesy of mothtoflame

Go Etsy
~Michelle
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!