I was just tagged :-)

I was tagged by wholesalesuppliesplus.blogspot.com

Ok I had no idea what this was and was flattered to be tagged. Whole Sale Supplies plus is my addiction to supplies for my soap addiction. So when I first read the rules I was like, hmmm 4 random fact, goals and habits. I am not one to talk about myself and I really had to think hard on this.

Here's how you play: once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 4 random facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end choose 4 people to be tagged; list their names and why you tagged them.

Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read your blog answers.

Ok finding 4 other people will be hard too. Ok here are my 4

1. After many years not knowing what I am good at, I finally found something that I love making which is soap. Its my passion.

2. I am a HUGE 80's music fan. Some of the best music was in the 80's.

3. My husband is my best friend. He makes me laugh and inspires me everyday. He lifts me up when I am down and carries me when I am up.

4. I love eating sunflower seeds. Its my way to be calm and to think because my mind is always on too many things, so I grab a small bag and start munching.


I didn't know too many people that had blogs. I am tagging these: Ladybug SF Designs, Auntifranni, Midnight Creations, JuliaCatherines Designs

I have chosen these people as they are my fellow sellers at Etsy and I have bought items from them or I have been featured on their blogs.


Michelle
Pegasus Handmade Soaps
Esty Shop
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method