Just listed some new items

I should have had these up a least a week ago but you know, not enough time in the day but better late then never.

What is first on the list of new items. More new soaps. Yes I am a soapaholic. I have made several batches late last month and are now ready to be listed. And yes the Caramel Egg Nog will be back up again. I actually love this soap myself and it was a big hit. I think it was my best selling soap and I want to thank everyone that bought it and enjoyed it. I will have several more soaps listed early next month.



This new soap is Earthy Spice. It has a unique blend of Patchouli, Clove, Sandalwood and a hint of vanilla. I love love love the way this smells. This is a excellent soap for men. Men prefer a much manly smelling scent and this Earthy Spice is great. Not only is it great for men but for anyone who prefers that a little spice in your life.



This soap is called Indian Healing. Don't know why but just thought with all the essential oils and lemongrass that it would be fitting to use this name. Indians have been known for using herbs for healing so why not. This has a little color added to this and the all the wonderful essential oils rolled up in one. I used a combination of Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, and Sage to this soap and a touch of lemongrass. This soap has excellent lather power and is one of my favorites.



Last but certainly not least, the new Yogurt Moisturizing Cream. This is a light to medium cream with added Shea and Aloe butter. I thought adding the shea and aloe butter will give this cream some awesome power! LOL I love how this cream feel on my skin and how it hydrates it. I use it before I go to bed and my skin feels so wonderful in the morning. This will be adding to the list of samples you can try. I haven't added it yet but it will be available to sample. And the great thing about this, you can have it scented to you liking.

Everything will be added to the website soon. All of these new items are currently listed on Etsy Come by and check them out.

~Michelle
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!