Honey Oatmeal Scrubs are back



Yes my original Honey Oatmeal Scrubs are back! I was retaking alot of my photos with my new camera. I had to remake a lot of my products just to give them new photos. As I don't keep many of my products around after a certain period of time because I don't use preservatives that much, I have to remake a lot of them just to get them their new photos. Well I finally got around to making a new batch of my Honey Oatmeal Scrub.

This scrub is one of my original scrubs. I love this scrub as it contains a lot of oatmeal. When I first finished this oatmeal scrub it very creamy but over a period of a couple of days, the oatmeal and other ingredients soak up the castile soap that is added leaving it with a very moist scrub. I love it because it leaves you skin feeling so good and you know it is good because it contains all natural ingredients such as:

Ground Oatmeal
Wheat Germ
Vegetable Glycerin
Pure honey
Honey powder,
Apricot seed as a extra exfoliant
Castile soap (which gives the scrub a little wetness and makes it easy to apply with and rub in.
And a Oatmeal, Milk and Honey fragrance that is absolutely one of my best scents. I love the way it smells and just adding a little to this scrub makes it amazing.

This is one of my best scrubs and I wanted to let everyone know tha tis is back on the list of scrubs. Best of all is you can use this everyday and can be applied as a oatmeal mask if left on for a few minutes. It will definitely leave you skin feeling refreshed and cleansed. Stop by our Etsy shop or our website to pick some up for yourself

~Michelle
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method