The New Year 2008



Well another year has come and gone. Gosh it just seem like the year had just started and now it is almost over. This has been a very good year for me and for Pegasus Handmade Soaps. I am very proud of what I accomplished. Who said that hard work doesn't pay off? Certainly not me. I have put in long hours in creating products, coming up with unique recipes, unique soaps and it was a long road this year but I did it. Someone once told me that you if you put your mind into something you love to do, it don't matter how much you sell but that you just love what you do and eventually it will pay off. I can remember back when I started 3yrs ago just a idea and thought of doing my own soaps. I can't believe how far I have come since then. Just this past July I started making my own soaps from scratch. That was a challenge believe me. I have always been afraid to branch into making my own soaps for fear of using Lye but I had to do it if I ever what control of what goes into my soaps. So hopefully I can improve on the look and feel of my soaps and maybe they will begin to sell more now that I have about 7 months of practice under my belt.

So what are my personal goals for this year? I want to improve on my products and provide more fun things this year. I want to improve on my customer service to make sure my customers are happy.

I want to spend more time with my mom. I haven't seen much of her this year but I am hoping to spend more time with her this upcoming year.

I want to travel more this year. I didn't get the opportunity to travel as much this year but I would love to do it this year.

I want to be able to put aside the fact that some of my family member just don't want to be bother and I can't take it so personally. I have finally given up on trying to keep in contact with certain family members. Its just not worth the stress and disappointment. My life is fine without them in it. All I can say is I have tried on my end and thats all that is important is that I tried.

And be happy! I can't allow stress to play a role in my life. Life is too short. But it really isn't but when you are my age it seems like life is too short. LOL.

I want to thank all the people that supported me this year and encourage me to better myself. Especially my husband who has been there from day one to help me and allow me to expand myself and allow me to figure out what I can do. I want to also thank all my wonderful customers, without you I wouldn't have Pegasus Handmade Soaps. Have a wonderful safe and prosperous New Year. See ya in 2008!!!!
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method