New and Improved Cocoa Butter Cream


Ok if anyone of you have bought my Creamy Cocoa Butter Cream, you will know that it is awesome. (ok yes I am tooting my own horn) Well I hope everyone liked it who purchased it. Well I sort of accidently came across this version. I as making a batch of this cream and was watching TV at the same time (watching a football game) an I accidently mis measured the amount of cocoa butter. So when it finished it got really hard because we all know that cocoa butter is solid at room temperature. So I was stuck with a bad batch. So I just put it on my stock shelf and left it til I decided to come back to it again and figure out how I can use this for myself since I already made a new batch of the Creamy Cocoa Butter. It wasn't that hard but hard enough that it was NOT creamy LOL. So I stuck it in the microwave for a few seconds to warm it up a little and decided to whip out my mixer. Well the rest is history. I whipped out the blender and started to mix it and decided to put it on whip. I added touch more of rice bran oil so it can soften and it turned into the most soft and moose like consisttency that I had to keep it for myself. I started to use some of it that night and I woke up the next morning with such soft hands and feet that I had to do the same thing to the other batch. And that is how this Whipped Cooca Butter Cream came to life.

1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!