I Believe


I really love this and thought I share this with everyone

I Believe:


That our backgrounds and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

That no matter how good a friend is, she is going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive her for that.

That because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

That you should always leave loved ones with kind words. It may be the last time you see them.

That money is a lousy way to keep score.

That you either control your anger or it controls you.

That sometimes I have the right to be angry, but I never have the right to be cruel.

That it always isn't enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to forgive yourself.

That no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world won't stop for you.

That to love others with my whole heart I must first love myself.

That the people you care most about in life are often taken from you too soon.

That life is more precious than money will ever be.

That it really is better to give than to receive.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!