10 days til Christmas

Well it is getting closer and closer to Christmas and I only shopped for one person and that was my husband, who is so difficult to shop for. My son, I will see after Christmas so I can wait to shop for him then. He is very easy to shop for and likes just about anything I give him.

Well what do I have new for this week? I have some new soaps listed. ONly a few. I will be in the kitchen today making more soaps for January and lets hope they come out ok.

First on the list of new soaps, Clean Cotton. It has been up for a week or more and so far so good. It has a fresh clean scent with no colors added to this soap. I wanted this to be a clean fresh look to it as it smell great. It is made with all my great oils that will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft. This is a must try.

Next on the list is my new Pink Sugar Square Block Soaps. This was added earlier this week and I am excited about this soap. I have made numerous batches with this scent and they have all turned out brown. I mean totally BROWN. Why? because this fragrance oil contains vanilla and vanilla tends to turn cold process soap brown after a few days which is not very attractive. But I have found a remedy to this problem and no more browning. So this is why I am excited about this soap. This is one of my all time favorite scents that I use pretty much everyday and I am so glad that I was able to make this into a soap. I have a friend that introduce me to this fragrance a couple of years ago and I have been hooked since. She is also addicted to this fragrance so it is nice that I can have this available in our favorite scent. This soap is shaped in a block shape as I used a different mold for soap. Same in weight as the other soaps just a different fun shape.

And last but not least, our new Lime Cilantro Soap. Very unique scent but very light. I just love this combination and the uniqueness of this soap. I want to try new things and want my soaps to stand out from the typical soaps that you see. This has a very light fragrance so its not overbearing and strong and very gentle as we used very light oils for this soap. Another must have for the holiday stocking stuffer. This soap weighs approximately 3.5-4 oz so slightly smaller than the others but just as great. We also used a block shape mold to make this so it will have that unique look to it. Try it.
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate