Yeah Website is finished :-)


Wow what load off my back. Here is a screen shot of the website. I really don't like having it down for any length of time. Customers will assume you don't sell anymore and I didn't want to lose any of my old website customers.

As much as I love editing my website and using html, it is really tiring. I pretty much did my entire website. Except for the design of the website but the colors, patterns, logo, heading, and everything else was done by me. I really didn't think I would get it finished but its is finally done.

What is new at the website?

Well we have easier to view the shopping cart. When you add items to your shopping cart, you can see how much is in your shopping cart. We also have view your recent order status online. This I love as you don't have to register to view and find out the status of your order. I really hate having to register at other website so I chose not to have this feature on mine.

I was a little hesitant about having a Guest Book but I decided to just add this feature. You can view all the Sale items on one page which will make things easier too. So there are a lot of changes that were made and I am very pleased with the outcome. Nothing is perfect so there maybe still some things that may need to be changed or corrected but I am very happy with the outcome.

Please stop by my website. And please leave me a message on my guest book to let me know that you stopped by. I love receiving messages from people and from my customers.

~Michelle
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method