Just Reached MY 400 sale! WOW


I am doing cartwheels right now. I was hoping by the end of they year I will reach 400 but I made it way before then. I am so pleased with myself. I can't believe that I made that many sales on Etsy. I know there are many other soap shops on Etsy to compete with but I guess my attitude is don't look at the other shops and see what they are doing as it will only discourage me. I had to focus on what I was doing and realize that there will always be other shops on Etsy that sell what I sell have more sales but I am not those other shops. I have to focus more on what I have to offer as a my own shop.

Ok just had to share that good news.
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method