What I Have Been Up To


Well for the past month I have been working on some new soaps. Some didn't come out the way I wanted them to come out and some did. Again it is a work in progress. I have only been making my soaps from scratch since this past May 07 so I am still quite new at this. I have been working on new labels for my products. Yes I can just easily have someone do them for me, but I like the fact that I can do things myself and show some creativity. Trust me I am one that has no since of creativity at all. Very bland and boring to say the least but I try. I am not very good at a lot of things and I don't expect to be. Some people have it and some don't and my way of thinking is the only way to get to know if you are good at something is to actually do it. If you had asked me 3 yrs ago will I be making my own soaps from scratch and having a website and multiple places on the internet selling, I would have laughed in their faces. I just want to make people happy with what I make and be satisfied.

Here are a few pictures of some of my personal labels that I have been working on. In January I will be having new products, new soaps and new labels and totally redoing my website with new pictures. So it is a long and drawn out process. It is very time consuming for me. With dealing with family and other vices in my life, I have to make the time to do it because no one else will. I really liked how the labels turned out. I am very pleased. I worked hard on getting these labels just the way I wanted them. Asking someone to do them is not something I wanted because it is hard to have someone put on paper what you like and then what if I changed my mind and didn't want to go with them then what. This way here I do them in my Paint Shop Pro which I love and if I don't like it, then I can start over and move this and add that. Simple. I remember when I first got my Paint Shop Pro from a good friend of mine in the UK that sent it to me and I was like "oh my I have no idea what to do with this program". But the more I clicked there and clicked there, I began to learn more and more. Although I still don't know a lot of the features in Paint Shop Pro but enough to create really nice things.

Ok there ya go a sneak peak into what I have been up to. So after the new year I will have all new labels along with great new pictures. Thanks for coming by.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!