Translate

Friday, October 12, 2007

New Soaps Are Here!

I am slowly adding new soaps to my product line. These soaps have been curing for about 4 weeks and they are now ready for your skin. There are people that have misconceptions about using soap. Some think that soap will dry your skin out, get hard and yukky and just not something they want to use on their skin. But homemade soaps are not the same as store bought soaps in the stores. Store bought soaps are loaded with detergents. They are not even classified as soap but beauty bars or detergent bars. There really is no comparison. Homemade soaps are loaded with natural quality oils and will hydrate you skin. Trust me I have had misconceptions about homemade soaps myself. I use to use body washes to avoid using bar soaps. But once I started making my own soaps from scratch, I have had different opinion about soaps.

So check these out. My Orange Tea Tree soap is not the best picture in my batch and I will be redoing that photo again. But this soap is made with 100% all natural ingredients. No detergents, No sulfates, No animal fats and quality oils. There is Shea butter added to this soap as well. I used essential oils in this soap so the smell is outstanding. Do you want your soap to be pretty and colorful or do you want your soap to make your skin feel soft and luxurious. Well these soaps will do this for you. I no longer use my Shea Butter Lotion anymore because once I get out the shower, my skin doesn't feel dry, tight and itchy. You know feeling. Try these and you will not be disappointed.

This is my latest soap Pumpkin Gingersnap Handmade Soap. This is made with real pumpkin puree. The has no artificial color. You are probably asking why isn't it a pumpkin color. Well that is because the soap has added pumpkin spice to give it this color. This has added Shea butter in it and other quality oils. If you ever opened up a bag of Gingersnap cookies, well this is exactly what this smells like. I used this the other night and didn't want to get out of the shower. This is a large bar. Most bars you see are rectangle shape but I like using my wooden mold with this shape. I don't want my soaps to look like other soapers soaps. I like the square shape soaps.

I make all my soaps in small batches. Mainly because I want them to sell quickly and not have a huge amount of soap just sitting. Once sales have increased with my soaps, I will begin to make large batches of my soaps. I am considering also making wholesale loaves. Customer can customize their soap loaves to their liking. But this hasn't been decide yet as I have been very busy with my Etsy shop and my website. I am also selling some jewelry on Ebay that I need to get rid off.
Post a Comment