ONE DAY BIRTHDAY SALE SEPT 15TH




To celebrate my 41st birthday I want to share in my celebration by having a one day sale where everything will be 41% off. Yes 41% off. I am in a great time in my life and have no shame in sharing my age with everyone. I love this time in my life. My son is grown and out of the house, I recently gotten married last year to a wonderful man who I have been with for the past 7 yrs. He has been my biggest supporter in everything I have decided to do in my life. It has been a new beginning and loving my life and enjoying my life to the fullest. So mark your calendars for Sept 15th this up coming Saturday for a one day only sale of 41% off in my Etsy shop. Plus I am currently having a sale at my website Pegasus Handmade Soaps. Everything there is 10% til Sept 15th.


Have a wonderful Monday and enjoy the rest of the week!
~Michelle
Pegasus Handmade Soaps

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate