New Items Just Listed


Save on a bundle of my handmade Soaps. Here you can choose 3 of my handmade soaps of your choice and save $$$

Lemongrass Poppy
Natural Green Tea
Soothing Lavender
Natural Oatmeal
Rich Cinnamon Vanilla Bean
Mint Chocolate Swirls



This is one of my favorite soaps. I love the smell of fresh roses. My mom always said "I rather stop and smell the roses, rather then get them after you are gone". Makes sense. You can't appreciate them when you are gone. I love the smell of any fresh flowers. This is a all natural vegan soap. This soap is made with Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (lye) and Pink Kaolin clay was added for this rich deep color. This also has a rose petal fragrance. A must try. You can use this with the petal or you can cut the top off but it adds a little exfoliant to the soap. I just listed these at my Etsy Shop. I am still working on my website. It takes a lot more work then my Etsy shop with is very easy to keep up with.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate