Not Just For Selling

This was my latest item that I bought on Etsy. This is from Midnight Creations. A cute little cell phone pouch. I sometimes hate having to carry my purse to go around the corner to pick up a few things so I just wanted something small for cash and for my cell phone. This is perfect! Great price and love the pattern. Can't wait to get this.




Etsy has been a excellent outlet for me as a buyer. Not only do I sell on Etsy but I also buy. There are some excellent sellers on Etsy that have awesome stuff. I wish I can just buy everything I want but that is not always a good thing. I buy when I see something that catches my eye or something that I need. The jewelry sellers on here are fantastic. I use to sell jewelry but I was a beginner at it and not very good compared to others I have seen. It just wasn't my calling. :-) Here are some of the items that I have bought from some of the Etsy sellers.

Handbags by Stilleto Check his line of handbags at very reasonable prices. Stilleto is located in Canada and shipping was about 7-10 business days to ship to the US.







This was bought this from Dragonflyfae Handmade Creations. I won a contest in her shop to pick out the best name for one of her dolls. My name was chosen. I was so flattered. She gave me a nice discount off this beautiful painting of hers. I love how this looks on my wall and it was very well packed when I received it. Check her shop out.




This is just the cutiest little bunny rabbit that I had to snatch him up. The shop where I got him from is called Cold Porcelain Designs Her hand sculpted figurines are awesome and in such great detail. You can't help but say awwwwww. Isn't he just a darling.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method