Need A New Way to Advertise Your Business?



I am sure I am not the only person that have this idea but I found an inexpensive way to advertise your business. My car! Yeah we all have seen a lot of people that do advertise on their car but why pay $$$ to do so. There is a shop on Etsy that I found that can do it for less. She does custom vinyl lettering promos for your car. Either for the window or for the side door of your car. I figure since I am in my car a lot , what better way to advertise my business. I am not one for handing out business cards to everyone I see. I feel this is very intrusive. I hate it when people to it to me and I just basically for the most part throw them away. I don't want people to think I am desprit for sales. So check out Nestlings. She also has some other great items there too. You will find the listing under "Vinyl lettering" to the left categories of the shop.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method