Closed For A Week June 16-June 25th

I am so bad when it comes to updating my blog. I am not much for ranting on and on about nothing, so I guess that is why I don't post that often. I am not even sure how many are even viewing my blog. :-)

I have pretty much have been working my butt off the past 2 months with my new additions to my product line. I have pretty much switched from Melt and Pour Soaps to handmade CP soaps (made from scratch). I am so addicted that I just can't stop. I have over 10 batches of wonderful soap just waiting. So I decided to take a week off and unwind and come back firing. Business has been a bit slow for me on Etsy. I think people actually expect me to come out with new items all the time and when they see the same items listed, they are turned off. But I can not come out with new items on a regular basis. Things take time, money and creativity to create new items. Especially when you are trying to do it from your own recipes. You want to perfect and test everything before it goes out to the general public.

So in closing (if anyone even reads this) that new soaps will be coming shortly. It think I pretty much beat a dead horse by repeating myself over and over again telling everyone about my new soaps. Please be patients as the time for curing is essential for me. The longer the bar cures the better. Pictures must be taking and that is very time consuming to especially when you have to edit them to make sure the lighting is good. Rome wasn't built in a day! :-) I promise you that you will not be disappointed with the results. Good things comes to those that wait.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading my updates. I will try to keep posting as often as possible. Again I am not much for rambling about the same ole things over and over again but I want to try to keep the readers who do read it informed and updated. I have read so many peoples blogs and I have to say they are quite boring. Not to put anyone down but some are so just rambling over and over again about their work. I think its great and should be proud of your work and alot of people may relate to it but I don't want to brow beat someone over their head about the same subject. I want to keep it up beat, funny and informative and interesting that will want you to come back for more.

Thanks so much and any comments would be appreciated. Please be nice and respectful.

Live simply. Love generously.

Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Leave the rest to God.

1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!