Bubbling Bath Bombs




Yes they are back! I have been asked many time from customers to bring these back and now I have decided to do so. For those who don't know about these, well these are my bubbling bath bombs. The really create a foaming and bubbling action when these babies are dropped in the bath. I have a few custom bath bombs with natural herbs such as rose petals, peppermint leaves and natural ground oatmeal. The other bombs you can customize to your liking with my available scents. These are just great and love them. I stopped making them as they took a long time to make but I have made these in bulk so they wont suck up all my time making them. They will be sealed in a shrink wrapping to preserve the scent. These are available at my shop on Etsy

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method