Shea Butter

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I use Shea Butter in alot of my products. I love the way this butter feels on my skin and its very health for your skin as well.

Healing properties: Shea butter has a vast number of proven healing properties stemming from its physical makeup of vitamin E, vitamin A and cinnamic acid, just to name a few. Shea butter's ingredients increase the healing of wounds and improve scars. It is commonly used in the treatment of eczema, rashes, burns, and severely dry skin. Skin protection: Shea butter contains natural UV sun protection. Daily use of Shea Butter on the face and body as a natural moisturizer drastically reduces sun exposure, which in turn slows down the rate of aging due to external factors. Shea butter also acts as a natural mantle against elements of cigarette smoke, smog & chemical pollutants in the atmosphere. I myself use Shea lotion for my severe dry skin during the harsh winter months. If you have dry itchy skin, this will be great for it. Please be advised that Shea butter contains a natural latex so if you are allergic to latex, please be aware of this.



Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Sodium Laureth Sulfate VS Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate