My Website

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I recently decided to close my website. In the past few months it has been really bad with sales as most of my customers have been buying from my Etsy shop. It was a very hard decision as I had my website open for 2 yrs now and I did everything to make it the way it was. I was the one that did the editing, adding pictures, the complete shopping cart was all my doing. So it was very hard to let it go. But in the long run, it will save me about 250.00 a year. I was basically paying to keep it up. So I had my domain name transferred to my Etsy shop for all my old customers. I want to thank all my customers who have supported me throughout the past 2 yrs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold vs Hot Process Soap? What's The Difference?

Strawberry Legs Oh NO!

Cold Process vs Hot Process Method